We are indeed! We are members of Propertymark and The Property Ombudsman meaning we are heavily regulated and have strict codes of conduct to follow. All staff are accredited and have qualifications in their field. 

Income and deposit size will determine how much you can borrow.

A mortgage advisor is a good place to start, as well as getting an agreement in principle from a lender before you start viewing properties. We recommend scheduling a quick 15 minute chat with our friends at Home of Mortgages.

You can do that by clicking the Mortgages tab at the top of this page.

First things first, you need to have a valuation of your property to find out how much it is worth.

You should ask an Estate Agent for a valuation of your home, Preferably Arlington Park! Ask them about the services they offer, how they will market your property, the current market conditions, and a realistic price that they feel is achievable.

Do not just choose an agent that values the property the highest or offers the lowest fees. It is critical to find out who will market your property efficiently, offer the most reliable service and take into account your priorities and timescales. For more help, view our tips for selling your home available on our blog.

There are a few costs associated with selling a property. The main costs are:

Estate Agent Fees
A percentage or fixed fee will be charged by the estate agent. Estate agents should outline their fees when valuing your home so you can plan accordingly. A trustworthy high street agent will offer 'no-sale no-fee' as standard.

It is not uncommon for agents to charge extra for 'packages' such as professional photography, drone imagery, or video tours. You don't have to worry, here at Arlington Park we offer these as part of our marketing package. So that you can budget your move, ask your agent to outline all of these costs at the beginning of the sale.

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
When you market your property for sale, an EPC is legally required. In this document, you will see how energy efficient your property is. An EPC is valid for 10 years, so even if you take your property off the market, you can keep it for when you decide to sell at a later date. 

In order to transfer your property legally to the buyer, you will need to hire a conveyancing solicitor. Depending on your circumstances, prices will vary. Arlington Park have a few local solicitors that we have worked with in the past and recommend because of their efficiency. Contact us for details.

No, absolutely not. A board is not compulsory and no agent should say otherwise. If you don't want one, just say. 

No you don't need to, you can do if you wish though. Staff are on hand to conduct viewings during our normal opening hours and sometimes of an evening or sunday dependant on staff availability. 

We cover most of Norfolk. From Norwich City Centre to the North Norfolk Coast and the South Norfolk Border. Whether you're in Diss, Cromer or Great Yarmouth, we can sell your property. 

Yes, we can prepare all the marketing whilst you are in contract with your current agent. We can then 'go live' on the date that your contract with them is terminated.

It is critical to check with your agent the term of the agreement and notice period that you must provide. They must also provide you with a list of names of people that have previously been interested in your property. If any of these return to view through us, we must refer them back to your previous agent.

Alternatively, you could instruct us as an additional agent to work alongside your current agent. 

X Logo X Logo